Activities with ponies
Learn With The Horses! With Horses You Can Face New Challenges, Be Aware Of What Has Gone Unnoticed And Find Your Own Solutions.
- We learn when we discover.
- We do it thanks to commitment and motivation.
- We participate actively in an experience where we interact side by side both with humans and animals as equals.
- In a calm atmosphere, in nature and free from rivalry pressures.
OBJECTIVES FOR PARENTS AND CHILDREN:
- Understand changes in the different growing stages of our children to improve our relationship with them.
- Work on the concept of consequence.
- Improve our observation skills.
- Be aware of own attitudes and their influence.
- Acquire cooperation skills.
- Learn to respect personal space and the space of others.
- Learn to build confidence, self-esteem and sense of responsibility.
- Develop emotional awareness through perception skills.
- Identify problems and also own strengths to be able to solve problems.
- Improve memory, concentration and communication skills.
- Train on psychomotor, proprioception, relaxation and muscle tone.
- Work on the concept of tolerance.
- Understand how bullying may be generated and how we can build strategies to face it.
- Recognise our boundaries and learn to manage them.